7/292 Harborne Street, GLENDALOUGH WA 6016
Enviable Central Location
Modern comforts at one of Perth’s most central positions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Indoor living flows seamlessly to the covered alfresco
– Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and plenty of cupboard space
– All three bedrooms are located upstairs with built in robes
– Split system air conditioning to the master bedroom
– Bedroom two and three also have built in robes
– Two light and bright bathrooms, the main with a combined shower/tub, and two separate WC’s
– Laundry with access to a drying courtyard, which has cleverly been screened off from the outdoor entertaining zone
– Ample storage solutions throughout, including a spacious exterior storeroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays
– Approx. 5km from the CBD, with convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 800m walk to Glendalough Train Station or free flowing buses on Harborne Street to get you around
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Townhouse House Category
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….