Logical spaces, with sleek appointments expected of a new apartment.
Enjoy living within a boutique development, mimicking standalone residences, where you only have one neighbour on your level.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Upper floor, walk-up apartment, nestled at the rear of the development for a sense of quiet
– Open plan living and meals with a thoughtfully positioned air conditioner to service the whole space
– Chic kitchen with a pleasing leafy aspect from the window
– The corner balcony is covered, private and spacious. You’ll enjoy the garden outlook, without the maintenance
– Both bedrooms have mirrored robes, the main with an en suite bathroom
– There is a second bathroom to accommodate shared households
– Save money on electricity via the solar hot water system
– Space saving, European laundry comes with a combined washer/dyer
– Video intercom to welcome guests
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay, plus visitor bays
– Just 450m to Bassendean Train Station, reach the Perth city stations in approx. 10km
– Quick walking access to the Old Perth Road cafe and retail strip (in 500m), plus the Old Perth Road Markets
– Lock-up and leave for Perth Airport, which is just over 7km away
– Enjoy your downtime in closer neighbour, Guildford or by the Swan River
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living