All the trimmings
Enjoy central conveniences and considered comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate the quiet that comes with being set back from the street and within a boutique group.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living room upon entry with wall mounted cabinetry to optimise your living space
– Separate kitchen and meals zone; the kitchen with gas cooking, intuitive cabinetry and a single drawer dishwasher
– Easy to care for rear courtyard with beautiful citrus trees
– The two bedrooms separated by the hallway, the main bedroom including a built-in robe
– Updated bathroom and separate lavatory
– For your comfort year-round, there is ducted heating and cooling throughout, plus ceiling fans to the living room and bedrooms
– Separate laundry/butler’s pantry adjacent to the kitchen with access to the rear courtyard
– Single carport, plus visitor bays or street parking for your guests
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Reach Perth city within 8km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road or Main Street
– Local retail and food options aplenty, 700m away
– Main Street Cafes approx. 900m away
– Stroll to Robinson Reserve and Osborne Park Bowling Club in just over 800m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….