Cul-de-sac quaint, with versatile accommodation to suit the whole household.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Generous layout, including two living areas, perfect for the independent household
– Magical outdoor zones, with a rear alfresco of lush greenery and citrus trees
– Space to create and engage in the kitchen
– Both bathrooms have a tub for your relaxation
– Pot belly style gas heater for cosy nights in, plus evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Spacious laundry with side access to clothesline
– Separate storeroom behind the garage for bulkier items
– The whole household saves via the solar system
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport with automatic roller
– Opposite Wireless Hill Reserve, and the Nature Playscape
– Garden City one street away
– Walk to Applecross Senior High school and Ardross Primary School in 500m
– Reach Applecross amenity in approx. 1.3km, including The Quarter Acre Hotel and Bad Apples Bar
– Cross over Canning Highway for weekends by the River, also about 1.3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport