68 Bawdan Street, Willagee WA 6156
Come home to cosy charm.
You will appreciate the versatile and enclosed outdoor spaces.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cosy front living room
– Jarrah floors throughout
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor dining on your elevated deck
– Comfort features of evaporative air conditioning, ceiling fans and roller shutters
– Shed or workshop to the rear yard
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Gated, driveway parking
– Melville and Myaree commercial and retail options in proximity on Leach Highway
– 550m to Winnacott Reserve
– 700m walk to Melville Senior High School
– 5km to Murdoch University
– 7km Fiona Stanley Hospital
– Within 5km of weekends at Fremantle
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport