Sink your anchor HERE
Mediterranean tones and thoughtful design, anchored idyllically between the banks of the Swan River.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Versatile living options on offer, with a sunken front lounge room upon entry, and a secondary bedroom/office adjacent
– The main bedroom suite has a walk-in robe and provokes comfort and relaxation with air conditioning and a big bath tub to the ensuite
– Spacious open plan living and meals, the kitchen with gas cooking
– Feature wall overlooks the low maintenance rear gardens
– For independence among the household, the rear wing of the home can be closed off from the kitchen zone and features two more bedrooms, the bathroom, plus a separate laundry and toilet
– For your convenience, French doors throughout make way to the outdoor areas
– Separate storeroom, conveniently positioned between your carport and the clothes drying courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, plus driveway parking
– Walk to all the Peninsula recreation among the Swan River; Tranby Reserve, Maylands Peninsula Golf Course and Tranby Jetty to name a few
– All your retail needs are also approx. 2.5km away starting with IGA Maylands and the Eighth Ave Café strip over the other side of Guildford Road
– Grab your morning coffee at Noggo Kitchen and Coffee, just 700m from home
– Within 7km to the City, with high frequency buses on Peninsula Road to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Maylands is a riverside suburb approximately 4.5 kilometres (2.8 mi) northeast of Perth centred on the Midland railway line on the northern bank of the Swan River. The suburb was…