Why do handstands against a wall when you can cartwheel across the lawn?
A lot of charm and neat appointments throughout set the scene for your next home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Street front home with plenty of parking and play space to the front
– Charming living and dining zone upon entry, there is split system air conditioning here for your comfort
– Humble, yet practical kitchen with plenty of cabinets
– Both bedrooms with robes and modern ceiling fans. The front bedroom also has split system air conditioning
– Spacious bathroom with Island inspired tones
– Let your green thumb wander or simply enjoy the space of your backyard
– Storage options via the linen cupboard and laundry plus there is a garden shed
– Separate laundry room and toilet, with access to the rear
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking available
– Osborne Park Bowling Club and Robinson Reserve at the end of your corner Street
– Walking distance to the Main Street café and commercial precinct, approx. 900m away
-Central to recreation and retail in Yokine, Mount Hawthorn and Osborne Park- all about 3km away
– Convenient Freeway access (North) via Royal Street
– Within 7.5km of the City, with high frequency buses on Charles Street to get you there and
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….