62 Geddes Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
Cottage on Geddes
Living is good on Geddes Street, within the sought after Raphael Park Precinct.
You will enjoy endearing character throughout and pleasing creature comforts.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Relax on your verandah among the enclosed, front gardens
– Entry hall introduces the character within; Jarrah floors, high ceilings and decorative cornices
– Cosy front lounge room with gas fireplace
– The charming kitchen and meals zone is complimented by a decorative fireplace
– For your comfort year-round, there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Robes to both bedrooms
– Elegant cast iron, claw foot tub to the bathroom
– Laundry nook adjacent to the bathroom
– Create magical alfresco dining experiences on the rear deck
– Lock-up shed to the rear for any extra storage needs or bike parking
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Rear car bay accessed via the remote gate, plus street parking for guests
– Raphael Park on your street, three houses away
– 950m walk to the buzzing cafe and retail strip on Albany Highway
– Bus stop across the road will get you to work on the Terrace, within 4km
– Within 3km of Optus Stadium and even closer to Crown Perth
– Approx. 800m to McCallum Park and Swan River walks
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications on realestate.com.au, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices