606/26 Hood Street, Subiaco WA 6008
Love life at Subi Strand
For a lasting impression of sophisticated living, you’re invited home to Subi Strand Apartments.
Enjoy resort style living from your own home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sophisticated kitchen with optimal storage, includes microwave and dishwasher
– Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
– Separate main bathroom/laundry, equipped with dryer
– Split system air-conditioning to lounge and both bedrooms for year round comfort
– Versatile internal store room, option to make into an office
– Sit back and relax on your private balcony
– Step outside to the landscaped pedestrian mall which features impressive LED public artworks
– Enjoy the resort like facilities with the apartments common luxury swimming pool, gym and spa and theatre
– Separate storeroom for your convenience
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure car bays
– Close to the tranquility of Kings Park, Lake Monger and the Swan River
– Walk approx. 400m to the likes of Woolworths, Coles, and Target
– Proximity to Subi Centro and the Subiaco Markets
– Save time on your morning commute, with the Subiaco Train Station just 350m away
– Strolling distance to plenty of bars, cafes and eateries on Rokeby Road
– 500m to St John of God Subiaco
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…