Step into luxury living at Q1, with furniture included for an easy move.
You will enjoy all of the Queens Riverside facilities, including the pool deck, hot tubs, theatre room and a gymnasium.
Why you will love living HERE:
– 6th floor residence with area and River views
– Furnished living and balcony zone, promoting space and comfort
– Sophisticated kitchen of stone benches, with integrated dishwasher and Smeg appliances plus two fridges
– Both bedrooms with mirrored robes, the main has a tub in the ensuite
– Storage hall and separate laundry equipped with a washing machine and clothes dryer
– For your assured comfort year-round, there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Intercom access and storage cage available
– Residents will have exclusive access to the resort amenity at the Q3 building, including a sparkling lap pool, spa and gymnasium
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Inclusions: To be discussed/confirmed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Secure and covered car bay
– Across from the amenity of Fraser Suites Perth, including Heirloom Restaurant and Bar
– Enjoy being one street away from Langley Park and walks along the Swan River or to Elizabeth Quay
– Make the most of your weekends; catch a match at the WACCA which 250m away, then just over 1km to the Matagarup Bridge for Optus Stadium
– Free City bus routes accessible from Adelaide Terrace, taking you to the likes of BHP, Rio Tinto, Woodside and Brookfield Place or walk to FMG in 350m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…