Canopy designer terrace
Be the first to call this Canopy terrace, home.
You will enjoy designer finishes and considered comfort throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Chic kitchen equipped with 900mm Blanco appliances and a dishwasher
– Bifold servery windows create an impressive outdoor dining zone
– Main bedroom suite with balcony overlooking the Canopy park
– Contemporary bathrooms, with stone benches and mirrored shaving cabinet
– Mirrored robes to all bedrooms
– Smart Living MyPlace system, including remote access the ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning and selected lighting
– European laundry adjacent to the convenient, ground floor powder room
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, accessed from rear lane
– Approx. 5km from the CBD, with convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Within 4km of the sought after Bob Hawke College and proximity to Lake Monger Primary School (850m) and Bold Park Community School (500m)
– 1km walk to Glendalough Train Station
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours for the buzz of Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville
– Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
- Prestige Homes
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….