Your top floor Kilara residence.
Enjoy area views upon entry and your choice of furniture inclusions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Optional furniture inclusions, for an easy move (please see details below)
– Kitchen and living room can be closed-off from the sleeping zone
– Enjoy your morning coffee with area views from the enclosed balcony
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
– Robes to both bedrooms
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Optional Furniture Inclusions: To be confirmed on application; two beds and side tables, sofa/couch, dining table/with dining chairs, television, TV unit, coffee table, outdoor chair/table setting and appliances (fridge, washing machine, clothes dryer), wall art and lamps
Parking: Single car bay
– Approx. 5km to the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 700m walk to Glendalough Train Station
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 500m to Glendalough IGA
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….