6 Yorston Place, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
Positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers an abundance of outdoor space, perfect for your furry friends to frolic.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen featuring gas cooking, plenty of bench/cupboard space and a dishwasher
– Large, undercover patio accessed via the meals area
– Spacious enclosed yard, ideal for Summer barbecues and lawn games with family or friends
– Separate lounge room to encourage independent living
– Bathroom features shower and tub
– Added convenience of a separate WC
– Rest easy with the security of an alarm system
– Wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Rear shed for additional storage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus additional driveway parking for visitors
– Convenient access to to Forest Road, Stock Road and Carrington Street
– 200m to the local IGA, with further retail options at Phoenix Shopping Centre less than 2km away
– Walking distance to various parks and reserves
– Bus stops to Cockburn Station and Fremantle within 300m
– Minutes to local schools and early learning centres
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport