6 Muriel Place, Leederville WA 6007
Comfort by design in your Leederville home.
Appreciate the thoughtful renewal of character throughout the home, and be in awe of the bespoke build.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The independent household will appreciate multiple living and dining options, indoor and out
– A compelling connection to the the outdoor living zone
– Indulgent kitchen of polished concrete benchtops and breakfast bar, comes equipped with a fridge
– Huge master boasting stylish ensuite, with double vanity
– Family bathroom comes with a free standing tub, for your relaxation
– Versatile fourth room, makes a great office for those working from home
– Split system air conditioning throughout, to get you through the seasons
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking for two cars
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (70m away) where you’ll find institutions such as Pappagallos, Pixel Coffee Brewers and the Re Store
– Reach Perth CBD in approx. 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– Approx. 1km to Leederville Train Station
– Proximity to a plethora of health and wellness amenities, Loftus Recreation Centre, Beatty Park Leisure Centre, and Best Body Pilates, to name a few
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal dining
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…