Feel the magic inside your updated, Bondi Street home.
Outdoor living is equally enticing, with manicured gardens to the front and back.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character renovation; nurturing the charm of Jarrah floors, high ornate ceilings and stained glass windows
– Chef’s kitchen of Smeg appliances, soft-close cabinetry and stone benches
– Robes to two of the bedrooms
– A seamless connection to outdoor living where you will enjoy alfresco dining on the deck
– Cooling evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Outdoor WC and sheds to the rear, for added convenience
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking
– 700m to the Mount Hawthorn’s buzzing retail and restaurant strip
– 500m walk to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and approx. 6km to Bob Hawke College
– Within 1km of Hawaiian’s Mezz, for all your local shopping needs
– Reach Perth city within 5.5km
– Freeway access in proximity via Brady Street and Powis Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…