6/6 Deeley Street, Maylands WA 6051
Ideally positioned, with a nod to comfort and quality.
Appreciate the optional inclusion of appliances and furniture, for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light and open living/meals zone among leafy aspects
– The chic kitchen is equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and microwave
– Enjoy your morning coffee on the quaint balcony, with pleasing area views
– Robes to both bedrooms
– European laundry comes with a washing machine
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Inclusions: To be discussed/confirmed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Covered car bay
– Bardon Park at the end of the street
– 450m to Maylands Yacht Club and River walks
– 700m walk to The Seasonal Brewing Co. and a little further to reach the Eighth Avenue cafe precinct plus Maylands Train Station
– FiFo’s can lock and leave for Perth Airport, within 9km
– Approx. 4.5km to Perth City and there’s free-flowing on buses on Guildford Road to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Maylands is a riverside suburb approximately 4.5 kilometres (2.8 mi) northeast of Perth centred on the Midland railway line on the northern bank of the Swan River. The suburb was…