Enjoy garden courtyards and alfresco living at your Subi home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique, gated group of six residences
– Cozy front living room with gas heater
– The open plan meals and kitchen overlooks the rear garden terrace and comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Upstairs you’ll find the three bedrooms, all with air conditioning
– The laundry comes equipped with a clothes dryer
– Convenient guest power room adjacent to the laundry
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– One block away from Subiaco Arts Centre and Theatre Gardens
– Rokeby Road cafes and bars are only 600m away from home
– Walk to Subiaco Square retail and Subiaco Train Station (to get to Town), within approx. 1km
– Subiaco Primary School is on your street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…