Contemporary comforts at one of Perth’s most central positions.
You will love the outdoor living space and appreciate the considered updates throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Townhouse within a boutique development, set quietly at the rear
– The updated kitchen has gas cooking
– Enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining in your garden courtyard
– Upstairs you’ll find all three bedrooms and both bathrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, plus shutters throughout, keeps the whole home comfortable
– Separate laundry with access to the clothes drying courtyard and a second WC for guests
– Secure storeroom, adjacent to the parking
– Visitor bays on site, for guest use
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays, one is a carport
– Approx. 5km from the CBD, with convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 800m walk to Glendalough Train Station or free flowing buses on Harborne Street to get you around
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….