6/172 Loftus Street, North Perth WA 6006
North Perth chic
Bright spaces and a sense of chic upon entry.
Be impressed by the considered appointments in your North Perth pad.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Second floor, walk-up apartment in a boutique group
– The covered balcony functions as a second living zone and is complimented by City views
– Bedrooms at either side of the hallway to promote independent living, both serviced by their own bathroom and built-in robes
– For your comfort year-round, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– European laundry adjacent to the entry nook
– Separate storeroom
– Intercom to welcome guests
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip, in approx. 650m
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km, with bus stops on your street that link directly to the Perth CBD Bus Port
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 1500m to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…