6/159 Hubert Street, East Victoria Park, WA, 6101
Effortless, ground floor living within walking distance of Victoria Park’s epicentre.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Neutral interior to make for easy styling
– Kitchen boasting ample bench/cupboard space, gas cooktop and a breakfast bar for alternate dining options
– Generous bedroom
– Ensuite bathroom with timber feature surrounds
– Easy-care, tiled flooring throughout
– Secure, gated complex with lots of green open space
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Shared, off street residents parking
– Within 6km of Perth CBD
– Great access to public transport, with the nearest bus stop being less than 200m away, and the nearest train station within 850m
– Stumbling distance to a range of bars and eateries on Albany Hwy
– Explore a range of retail and entertainment options at Westfield Carousel – approx. 4km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath