Baby got back(yard)
Nestled at the rear, with a nod to comfort and space.
You will appreciate the generous, outdoor living options.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Warm and inviting living zone with high, raking ceilings
– Enjoy alfresco dining and sprawling space for outdoor living
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a fridge and dishwasher
– Separate meals room
– The laundry is opposite the bathroom and has additional storage provisions
– For your comfort, there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single carport
– 700m walk to The Western Australian Golf Club
– 1.9km to Yokine Primary School
– Within 4km of Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus
– Within approx. 2km to local retail at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Just over 7km of Perth city and there’s free-flowing on buses on Flinders Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…