Settle into Mount Hawthorn living, at the start of the café strip.
Set back from the street so you can enjoy the quiet amid the amenity, at your timeless town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique development of only 6 residences, with secure, remote gate entry
– Bright and open living and dining zones, both with access to the rear courtyard
– Galley kitchen with breakfast bar plus pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Cosy and low-maintenance garden courtyard, which wraps around the home to the carport
– All three bedrooms are upstairs and have built-in robes and the main with a spacious ensuite
– Additional bathroom and separate toilet also upstairs to service the secondary bedrooms/guests
– For your comfort year round, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and two of the bedrooms
– Laundry space adjacent to the kitchen, with access to the side courtyard and clothesline
– Storeroom within the carport
Pets: Cats only, considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Covered carport parking for up to 3 vehicles
– Walk to all of the Mount Hawthorn favourites; with Yelo, Spritz Spizzicheria and Paddington Ale House within 350m
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
– Just over 4km to the City, with high frequency buses Via Charles Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…