Impressive by space and design.
Settle in to all the comforts of your low maintenance residence.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living extends to your outdoor entertaining area
– Master bedroom boasting a walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Additional bedrooms both feature built-in-robes and can fit queen size beds
– Vertistile fourth bedroom which could be used as a theatre, study or fourth bedroom
– Large, open plan kitchen/meals/family room with access to the covered patio
– Kitchen with loads of cupboard/bench space, dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
– Air conditioning in the master bedroom and the kitchen/meals/family room
– Alarm system
– Generous sized laundry with plenty of bench space
– Lawn mowing included
Pets: Considered upon application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car garage with shoppers entry, plus additional driveway parking for visitors
– Proximity to local cafes, restaurants, and shops along Guildford Road
– 1.7km to Ashfield Train Station, for an easy commute
– Super convenient access to Tonkin Highway
– The iconic Swan River just a stones throw away
– A convenient 10km from Perth airport
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport