Settle into Mount Hawthorn living and designer finishes.
You will enjoy welcoming living zones, inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The household will enjoy their own space with the division of the front, three bedrooms from the main bedroom at the rear
– Designer kitchen of intuitive cabinetry and equipped with a Smeg dishwasher and a fridge
– Enjoy outdoor living and entertaining in your tropical garden alfresco
– Main bedroom suite, retreats at the back of the home, with a walk-in robe, ensuite and garden access
– The updated family bathroom comes with a tub
– For your comfort, there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and main bedroom
– Separate laundry space with access to the clothes drying courtyard
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking
– Walk to the locals in just over 1km, Leaf & Bean, Lupo Lab , Spritz Spizzicheria, and The Cabin Small Bar, to name a few
– 850m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– All your retail needs are also about 1300m away at Hawaiian’s Mezz, including Woolworths
– 450m walk to Menzies Park
– Approx. 1km to Glendalough Train Station and convenient freeway access via Powis Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished floorboards
- Prestige Homes
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…