54A Thor Street, Innaloo WA 6018
Modern living awaits in this light and bright residence.
Located within easy reach of retail, the coast and the Freeway.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh, neutral tones welcome you home
– Air-conditioning to living zone and master bedroom for year round comfort
– Open plan living extends to the private courtyard – perfect for entertaining
– Glossy kitchen boasting gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
– Master bedroom featuring walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite, built-in robes to the second and third bedroom
– Separate laundry
– Alarm system for peace of mine, as well as internal access from double garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Super convenient freeway access via Cedric Street
– Approx. 1km to Stirling Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops within 350m
– Just 4km to the iconic Scarborough Beach
– Walking distance to a plethora of retail and entertainment options at Westfield Innaloo – Spotlight, Kmart, and Event Cinemas just to name a few
– Plenty of local parks and reserves to explore, with Birralee Park and La Grange Dongara Reserve at your fingertips
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Innaloo is a suburb situated 10km northwest of the Perth CBD, bound by a number of major freeways and roads – providing accessibility to the city and major leisure and…