Country charm and tranquil surrounds on Tendring Way.
You will appreciate an easy move into your furnished home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Multiple outdoor living options with space to relax, entertain and play
– Rustic touches throughout, from the timber flooring to the homely décor
– Enjoy outdoor dining on your deck among the leafy surrounds
– Bathroom with a tub, for your relaxation
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Laundry with outside access, plus a separate WC
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Carport, plus driveway parking
– Enjoy the local parks, with Roydon Park and Hainsworth Park just around the corner
– Proximity to local schools; Emmanuel Christian Community School 550m, Roseworth Primary School (1.5km) and Mercy College (1.3km)
– Approx. 14km to Perth city
– Beach Road is proximity for easy access to the Coast
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport