Make your MARQ at Penthouse 54.
Enjoy views of the City and the Hills from your compelling, corner balcony.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Penthouse level, with building and lift access from Kimberley Street
– The sophisticated kitchen is equipped with an integrated dishwasher plus fridge
– Balcony, spanning two street frontages, provides multiple outdoor living zones and panoramic area views
– Laundry nook within the main bathroom comes with a washer/dryer machine
– For your comfort, there’s ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, plus remote-controlled roller blinds to the living zone
– Convenience features of an intercom to welcome guests and a separate storeroom
– Make use of the residents’ amenity, including a gymnasium and swimming pool
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two side by side car bays
– 110m walk to West Leederville retail, including Coles
– 300m walk to West Leederville Train Station
– 450m to West Leederville Primary School and 900m to Bob Hawke College
– Proximity to local cafes and bars, reach Besk and Mary Street Bakery within 400m
– Reach work on the Terrace within approx. 3km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…