Botanical, between the best of Subi and parkland tranquillity.
Live with luxury inside your apartment and out, enjoying the rooftop amenity- including an infinity pool and outdoor cinema.
Why you will love living HERE:
– An easy move, with all appliances included- that’s two televisions and all white goods
– Generous entry hallway with storage space
– Sophisticated Kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and an integrated fridge plus dishwasher
– Separate bathroom, with mirrored cabinet and heated towel rails
– European laundry, equipped with washing machine and clothes dryer
– The covered balcony can be enjoyed from the bedroom or living zone
– For your comfort, there’s ducted air conditioning throughout and remote-controlled roller blinds
– Intercom to welcome guests
– Cancel the gym membership now and head to the rooftop for: gymnasium, steam room, sauna and the 25m infinity pool
– Also, move work calls to the Rooftop where there’s indoor and outdoor lounge/dining facilities, then take a break at the outdoor cinema
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Covered and secure parking for two (small-medium size) cars in tandem
– Adjacent to Subiaco Common parklands
– Walk to Subiaco Square retail and Subiaco Train Station (to get to Town), within 700m
– Or walk to work, St John Of God Subiaco Hospital, is approx. 650m away
– Hay Street and Rokeby Road cafes and bars are also only 800m away from home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…