5 Jacqueline Street, Bayswater WA 6053
Space by the River
Impressive by space and design.
You will appreciate low maintenance living in your street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The central kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living and dining in your covered alfresco
– Robes to all bedrooms and a tub to the family bathroom
– Versatile fourth room which could be used as a children’s playroom, home office or guest bedroom
– Air conditioning to the main bedroom and the living zone
– Bonus convenience of Shopper’s entry from the garage, separate laundry and a clothes drying courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage plus additional driveway parking for visitors
– FiFo professionals will appreciate proximity to Perth Airport, with convenient access via Tonkin Highway
– Proximity to local schools
– Claughton Reserve, Bayswater Boat Ramp and Swan River walks are less than 1km from home
– Approx. 8.5km to Perth city
– 1.7km to Ashfield Train Station, for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living