Old Perth’s busiest bottleyard of the early 1900’s, redeveloped with award-winning architect design, to create your home.
The ground floor positioning is complimented by a courtyard of grand proportions and this one is available furnished to boot.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Dual-aspect apartment design to promote cross-ventilation
– Kitchen of stone benches and sleek cabinetry; equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and microwave
– The huge entertainer’s courtyard has handy street access
– For the independent household, the bedrooms are separated by the living zone and both have access to a courtyard
– Second bathroom, with combined laundry that includes a washing machine and clothes dryer
– Appreciate the solar panels
– Spoil yourself at the resident’s roof top terrace with panoramic city views and enjoy the central edible garden
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Inclusions: Furnished, per images within this advertisement
Parking: One secure car bay
– Robertson Park trail linked to the rear entrance of the building
– Hyde Park is at the end of your street
– Surrounded by cafes, retail, and convenience; to name a few, Bootoo is one block away, reach Sayers Sister in 500m and Wines of While in 600m
– Walk to China Town and the Northbridge Entertainment Precinct in approx. 600m
– Or ride your bike to the Terrace within 1.7km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
- Window Treatments