Set back from Stirling Highway, this generous two bedroom residence offers easy transport options and a quiet space to call home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Situated on the floor in boutique complex of seven
– Split system heating and cooling to the living zone
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage and bench space
– Spacious bedrooms, master featuring built-in-robes
– Private balcony with leafy surrounds to unwind in
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two covered car bays
– Proximity to UWA, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital and the river at Matilda Bay
– Enjoy the local cafe strip on Hampden Road just 900m away
– The bus stop is 140m away on Stirling Hwy and Karrakatta Train station is just 2.4km away, getting you to the city within 6km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Electric hot water
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…