5/25 The Avenue, Crawley WA 6009
Nestled amongst tranquil, leafy surrounds, is your riverside retreat.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen boasting ample cupboard space and gas cooking
– Well-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Space is optimised via your combined bathroom/laundry
– Unwind with tranquil, leafy aspects, on your private patio
– Neutral and fresh colour scheme throughout to make for easy styling
– Security screens to help you rest easy
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Undercover parking bay within a gated carpark
– Start your morning off with a stroll along the Swan River, which is just 250m away
– Finish off your day with a wine at the iconic ‘Steves’ just 70m away, along with an array of local cafes, bars, and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Constant flow of buses to Claremont, Leederville and Perth less than 300m away
– Convenient access to Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– Walking distance to UWA
– Hollywood Private Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital are both within 3km
– Approx. 550m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security System