5/2 Hogarth Street, Cannington, WA, 6107
Fresh terrace townhome, where your living can be done upstairs.
On the doorstep to Westfield Carousel, you’ll enjoy the amenity of city living at the price of the suburbs.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Well appointed kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and ample cupboard space
– Experience outdoor living via your low maintenance courtyard
– Master bedroom features mirrored built-in robes and ensuite
– Bedroom two and three also feature built in robes
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to lounge
– Ample storage throughout including a lockable storage shed
– Access via the street front courtyard or the secured garage, which has the added convenience of an intercom for pedestrians
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Securely gated under-croft garage for two vehicles
– 550m to Canning Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops as close as 100m from your door
– Super convenient access to multiple main highways close by
– Just 700m to the recently redeveloped Westfield Carousel, which is packed with retail, dining and entertainment options
– Just 12km to Perth CBD
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops