Your brand new Loft Haus apartment.
Sustainable design and luxury finishes combine to impress!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Positioned quietly at the rear of a boutique development
– Enjoy outdoor living on scale in your garden terrace courtyard
– The luxe galley kitchen is equipped with SMEG appliances, including a dishwasher
– Bonus office nook for when working from home
– Combination washing machine and clothes dryer is included, in the second bathroom
– Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout provides year-round comfort
– Store room convenience from within your courtyard and an intercom system to welcome guests
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Tandem parking for two cars
– The Oxford Street dining and retail strip can be reached within approx. 1km
– 650m walk to Loftus Recreation Centre and 1km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
– Convenient Freeway access North and South via Vincent Street
– Just over 3km to the City
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…