A rare invitation to reside opposite Kings Park.
Splashes of luxury compliment the location, with a sense of space throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Semi furnished for an easy move
– Open plan living and meals, the kitchen with a granite breakfast bar at the center and comes equipped with Bosch appliances, including an integrated dishwasher
– Spacious, covered balcony- dine or entertain with a Kings Park backdrop
– Main bedroom with built-ins robe and a grand ensuite, with a tub
– For versatile living options, the secondary bedrooms and bathroom (plus laundry) are at the opposite side of the home
– For your assured comfort year-round, there is reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Intercom access to welcome guests
– Separate storeroom
Inclusions: There are some items at the property that can be included with the lease; clothes dryer, washing machine, bunk bed, two seater sofas
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two covered bays
– Cross the road to Kings Park and Botanic Gardens
– Lifestyle and exercise options a plenty, including Jacob’s ladder which is 650m away
– Free CAT buses to the City, stops just outside your building
– Within 1.5km of Brookfield Place and surrounding corporate headquarters
– Enjoy cafes, bars and retail at your neighbor, Subiaco
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…