5/15 Roscorla Avenue, Yokine WA 6060
Nestled at the rear, with a nod to country style.
You will appreciate the generous, outdoor living options.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Inviting living zone with high, raking ceilings
– Enjoy alfresco dining and sprawling space for outdoor living
– The country style kitchen is adjacent to the laundry, which comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Wardrobe and ceiling fan to both bedrooms
– For your comfort, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single carport
– 650m walk to The Western Australian Golf Club, from the end of your street
– 170m walk to Lot Six Zero Yokine
– 850m to Yokine Primary School
– Within 3km of Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus
– Within approx. 1.8km to local retail at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Approx. 7km of Perth city and there’s free-flowing on buses on Flinders Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…