5/13 Rawlins Street, Glendalough WA 6016
State of living
Enjoy contemporary living at this brand new residence.
You will enjoy apartment comforts and top floor, street front living
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sense of space throughout with open plan living, high ceilings and plenty natural light
– Chic kitchen of stone benches, with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone, ceiling fans to the bedrooms for year round comfort
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, built in robe to the second bedroom
– Enjoy alfresco dining on your balcony
– Separate storeroom
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
Pets: Pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Proximity to the hustle and bustle of Mount Hawthorn, boasting an array of cafes, restaurants and boutiques
– Convenient access to Mitchell Freeway
– The picturesque Lake Monger a stone’s throw away
– Westfield Innaloo just 3.4km away for all your shopping needs
– 900m stroll to Glendalough train station, plus multiple bus stops along Powis Street and Harborne Street for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….