Bright spaces and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Be impressed by the considered appointments in your Leederville home
Why you will love living HERE:
– First floor apartment in a boutique group
– Contemporary kitchen incorporating Bosch appliances (including dishwasher) and stone benches
– The covered balcony functions as a second living or entertaining zone
– Bedrooms at either end of the home to promote independent living, both serviced by their own bathroom and the main with a fitted walk-through robe
– For your comfort year-round, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom, plus ceiling fans and shutters to the bedrooms
– European laundry adjacent to the entry nook
– Separate storeroom
– Intercom to welcome guests
Pets: Cats may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one car
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 190m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 900m walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…