Enjoy fresh, low-maintenance living in the Carousel retail precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living seamlessly flows to your courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining
– Well appointed kitchen with gas cook top plus ample cupboard and bench space
– The sleeping zone is upstairs, all three bedrooms with robes
– Family bathroom with a tub, for your relaxation
– Option for a study nook at the stairs landing
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Separate laundry downstairs, and an extra WC for guests
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage from rear, with Shopper’s entry
– 450m walk to Westfield Carousel, which is packed with retail, dining and entertainment options
– 1.1km to Cannington Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops approx. 200m from your door
– Approx. 12km to Perth CBD with convenient access to main highways to get you there
– 4.3km to Curtin University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living