49C Tasman Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
The Hamptons come to Mount Hawthorn
Welcome home to contemporary Hamptons style and urban conveniences.
This rear property has been thoughtfully finished to evoke satisfaction as you step through the home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan ground floor living which seamlessly wraps around the courtyard
– Luxe kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, plenty of cabinetry and a walk-in pantry
– European laundry cleverly tucked away behind the meals zone to maximise living space
– Three generous bedrooms upstairs with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes; the master bedroom with a chic ensuite
– Theme continues through the main bathroom, which also features an indulgent tub
– Comfort promoted throughout with ducted air-conditioning and shutters
– Ground floor powder room
– Separate storeroom
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Direct freeway access to the city via Brady Street and Powis Street
– Within 5km of Perth city
– Take a leisurely stroll to Menzies Park, then beyond to the bars, cafes and retail along Scarborough Beach Road
– Students will appreciate the proximity to Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…