Welcome home to contemporary living and urban conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living zone seamlessly flows to the covered alfresco area, perfect for alfresco dining
– Chic kitchen of stone benches and gas cooking, added bonus of a dishwasher
– The three bedrooms are upstairs, the main with an ensuite and walk in robe
– Office zone upstairs, to promote independent living
– European laundry and convenient guest powder room to the ground floor
– For your comfort there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Storage nook within the garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Enjoy the array of dining options Mount Hawthorn has to offer, Lupo Lab, The Oxford Hotel, and Spritz Spizzicheria just to name a few
– Convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Enjoy the serenity of Lake Monger, just a 1km stroll away
– 1km stroll to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– Glendalough Train Station 700m away, for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…