The Hamptons come to Mount Hawthorn
This contemporary Hamptons style home has been been thoughtfully finished to evoke satisfaction as you step through the home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan ground floor living which seamlessly extends to the front courtyard
– Luxe kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, plenty of cabinetry and a walk-in pantry
– European laundry cleverly tucked away behind the meals zone to maximise living space
– Three generous bedrooms upstairs with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes; the master bedroom with a chic ensuite
– Theme continues through the main bathroom, which also features an indulgent tub
– Comfort promoted throughout with ducted air-conditioning and shutters
– Ground floor powder room
– Low maintenance living with gardening included
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Double side-by-side remote garage
Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection
The best of all worlds, with central access to the Freeway plus the Mount Hawthorn strip.
– Direct freeway access to the city via Brady Street and Powis Street
– Within 5km of Perth city
– Take a leisurely stroll to Menzies Park, then beyond to the bars, cafes and retail along Scarborough Beach Road
– Students will appreciate the proximity to Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…