49 Portland Street, Nedlands WA 6009
Warm character features evoke a sense of grandeur in your Nedlands residence.
You will appreciate the proportions of each room and outdoor space to create.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wowed on arrival with a great sense of space, sprawled across a 905sqm block
– Air-conditioning to living zone and two of the bedrooms
– Multiple living zones to accommodate the independent household
– Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Option to turn fifth bedroom to a study, perfect for those working from home
– Garage come shed for extra storage
– Front porch overlooking the garden to unwind in
– Huge yard with plenty of room to play
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One lock up garage, plus driveway parking for up to four vehicles
– 60m from Stirling Highway, taking you straight into the City
– An array of local eateries in proximity, including the iconic Steve’s and Little Way
– 600m from ‘Windsor Cinema’ for your entertainment
– Multiple bus stops along Stirling Highway for an easy commute
– Enjoy being within 5.7km from the stunning West Australian coastline
– 600m from the hustle and bustle of Broadway, home to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre, Little Way, and Ma Kin Thai Street Eats to name a few
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…