49 Dyson Street, Kensington WA 6151
You will enjoy endearing character throughout at “Beverly” Cottage.
Lovingly restored with a nod to comfort and style.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Relax on your front verandah among the cottage gardens
– Charmed on entry with Jarrah flooring and high ceilings
– Cosy front lounge room with ornamental fireplace
– The updated kitchen is equipped with gas cooking
– The home is insulated for your comfort and with split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Street parking only
– 500m walk to Kensington Primary School, 1.6km to Wesley College and 2.3km to Penrhos College
– Approx. 2.8km to Curtin University
– Enjoy local dining and retail experiences in neighbouring South Perth and Como
– Cylce or bus into work on the Terrace, just over 3.3km away
– Within 3.5km of Optus Stadium
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- High ceilings