49/26 Stanley Street, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Thoughtful upgrades and riverside locale combine to set the scene for your new home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooking
– Modern tiled bathroom and laundry, with great storage and rain shower head
– Great sense of space with open plan living
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone for your comfort
– Unwind on your private balcony
– Convenient lift access
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated, undercover parking bay
– 600m to Mt Lawley Train Station or alternatively a bus stop en route to Perth CBD is 200m away
– 350m to St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
– 1.2km to Beaufort Street’s buzzing cafe and retail strip
– Walking distance to the picturesque Swan River
– Just minutes to Perth CBD and Northbridge
– Easy access to the Graham Farmer Freeway
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…