45 McMaster Street, Victoria Park, WA, 6100
Heart of Victoria Park
Rare opportunity to live in a stand alone house, located just a leisurely stroll away from the buzzing cappuccino strip, in the the sought after Raphael Park Precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– A beautifully renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Open plan living with low maintenance, tiled flooring and ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Light and bright renovated bathroom
– Separate toilet located off a spacious laundry
– Huge enclosed patio with kitchenette; perfect for entertaining all year round
– Paved outdoor areas with low maintenance gardens
– Mirrored, built in robe to main bedroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term and commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Off street parking for two vehicles
– Take a leisurely stroll and find yourself on Victoria Park’s main cappuccino strip which is just 450m away
– 650m to Victoria Park Central Shopping Centre
– Super convenient access to main highways
– 1.3km to Victoria Park Train Station, alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD and Curtin University are just a short walk away
– Walking distance to South Perth and the Swan River
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport