Heart of Victoria Park
Fancy a taste of the Vic Park lifestyle?
You will appreciate being positioned near the buzzing cappuccino strip, in the sought after Raphael Park Precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living with plenty of natural light via the chic plantation shutters
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning to get you through those warmer months
– Retro kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Watch the world go by on your covered verandah, with leafy surrounds
– Light and bright renovated bathroom, plus a separate WC for guests
– Huge enclosed sunroom with kitchenette; perfect for entertaining all year round
– Separate shed for storage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays
– Take a leisurely stroll and find yourself on Victoria Park’s main cappuccino strip which is just 450m away
– 1km to Victoria Park Central, for all your shopping needs
– Super convenient access to main highways
– 1.1km to Victoria Park Train Station, alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD are just a short walk away
– Enjoy strolls along the Swan River, approx. 1.2km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Toilet
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living