42/299 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Welcome home to your low maintenance abode, superbly positioned within easy reach of shops, public transport and Freeway access.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy the leafy aspects from your windows
– Open space living, leads out to your spacious balcony
– Practical kitchen with great storage and gas cooking
– Efficient use of space with combined bathroom/laundry
– Neutral colouring, to make styling a breeze
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
**Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection**
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Approx. 1km walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo is approx. 3.3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….