It's good in the Hood
For a lasting impression of sophisticated living, you’re invited home to Subi Strand Apartments.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The open plan living flows seamlessly onto your private balcony
– Sophisticated kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
– Spacious bedroom with plush carpets and built-in robes and balcony access
– Separate bathroom/laundry, which includes wall mounted dryer
– Secure basement store room for any bulkier items
– Resort like facilities including a swimming pool, gym, theatre room, games room and executive dining room for private dinner parties
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure parking bay
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Close to the tranquility of Kings Park, Lake Monger and the Swan River
– Save time on you morning commute, with the Subiaco Train Station just 350m away
– Strolling distance to plenty of bars, cafes and eateries on Rokeby Road
– Weekly shopping can be done at Woolworths, approx. 400m away
– 500m to St John of God Subiaco
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Disabled Access
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…