Experience all the perks of living on the Mount Hawthorn fringe, whilst being tucked away at the rear of a small group of town homes.
Big on space, with two living areas and a bonus fourth bedroom or office.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Well defined and spacious downstairs living options; with open plan meals/living plus a separate front lounge
– Set-up for outdoor entertaining in the large rear courtyard; low maintenance for max enjoyment
– Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom with a tub plus a balcony
– Bonus, fourth bedroom or home office is also upstairs
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the kitchen, stair void and main bedroom
– Spacious laundry with convenient outdoor access and a separate, second toilet
– You’ll appreciate the storage options on both levels of the home and within the garage
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Single car garage plus street parking options
– 600m walk to Joondanna Community Food Garden
– Direct paths to Mitchell Freeway are in proximity via Main Street/Brady Street
– Within 6.5Km of Perth City
– 1.8km to Glendalough Train Station
– Enjoy a progressive dining and retail experience as you stroll along the Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn strip, approx.1.3km from home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications. less
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….