4/538 William Street, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Reside by Hyde
Enjoy modern touches throughout in this luxe townhouse, on the door step of Hyde Park.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space with open plan living downstairs
– Modern kitchen with ample storage, includes a dishwasher
– Generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master bedroom serviced by an ensuite
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort.
– Second living area upstairs flowing out to an undercover alfresco area
– Separate laundry with direct access to courtyard, conveniently includes a washing machine and dryer
– Unwind in your easy maintenance courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus one car port
– Enjoy a picnic at Hyde Park, less than 100 metres away
– 500m to the iconic Beaufort Street, with an array of popular cafes, restaurants, and bars to choose from
– Commuting made easy with a bus stop just 100m from your doorstep
– Proximity to St John of God Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…